Tuesday, March 22, 2011

interview from the racer

Interview
Today i am going to be interviewing my friend devin. He has been racing for many of years and is very good at it. so I am going to ask him the following questions


What kind of quad do you prefer do ride/race?

The quad that i like is the honda 450r

What made you want to race?

well I first started racing dirtbike then when I was old enough I went to fourwheelers because that was my first true love.
What exhaust do you prefer?

I perfer FMF exhaust on my quad and for that they hooked me up with a sponsership.
What kind of racing do you do and why?

I do hare scrambles because I like the 2 hour races and the toughness of the track

How often do you practice?

At least once a week

Where do you practice and why do you practice there?

I practice at canvaral groves and I practice there because it is similar terrian

What is your favorite type of gear do where and why?

I wear flyracing because it is comfortable and i have a sponsership with them.

Do your prefer 7/8th bars or 1 1/8th? why?

I perfer the 1 1/8th bar because is stronger and flexs good without bending

Do you ride with a friend or not?

yes,  I ride with my buddy Jordon and practice with him

What is your favorite type of tires to use and why?

I like the Maxxis Razr 2 they are a good tire for Florida terrian and clean good.


Well, Thats all for today and thanks for veiwing this kid is going to go pro one day look out for him

1 comment:

  1. You did NOT post your 8th post. What did you do in the library for two days?

    ReplyDelete